Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rides ''first half'' 2014

Today was a very windy day. I did a 3 hour ride, trying to keep the lactate away and that went quite well. 85km, guestimated NP 200W and 133 TSS.
 
Below you can see my races/rides until Les Trois Ballons. Maybe I need to adjust / put an extra race in here and there but this is 95%. After Les Trois Ballons I go on holiday (and hope to take the bike with me). I still have to make the planning after my holiday but that's still a looong time to go.



There is one thing and that is that I have to again adjust one of my goals w.r.t. a time trial. The time trial will not take place so my goal is now to finish first 5 on the BWF championship. Maybe not very ambitious, considering 17 years ago I was district champion  KNWU in a category higher (amateurs), but that's 17 years ago. What's the difference then with 17 years ago? To be precise 2 kids, no sleep  at night, no rest during the days (work or kids) and 17 years........

*comment 25 February. Trois Ballons is on the 14th instead of the 7th. Thanks Richard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment