Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Do not only look at the stem

In terms of training it was not a very great week. I couldn't push the watts I wanted on the rides I wanted. Also a 2x20 minute ride on the Kurt let to nothing because I overcooked again. On Sunday did a nice endurance ride of approx. 135km. From now on to Trois Ballons it's FTP and Tempo month.

Also another test ride with the Dogma convinced me there had to be more than just a short stem. After an other measurement it turned out that the reach of the handlebar is about 2,5 cm shorter!! So, it's not just the stem. Always make sure you also check that when buying a new bike!!!

In potential it is a very nice bike to ride and when everything is OK I will do some aerotesting using the Virtual Elevation Method. See, how that goes. 

By the way: If you want more information on stems ask Chris: 

http://chrisfroomelookingatstems.tumblr.com




No comments:

Post a Comment