My goal was to do some vo2max efforts on the climbs. Here are some stats:
1) Ancienne Barriere, 4,9 w/kg / 11.50 minutes
2) Col du Rossier, 5 w/kg / 11.13 minutes
3) La Redoute, 5.3 w/kg / 6.22 minutes
4) Roche-aux-Faucons, 5.1 w/kg, 5.51 minutes
5) St Nicolas, 5.3 w/kg , 4.20 minutes
I could have gone up La Redoute and Roche-aux-Faucons faster, but I got held up serveral times by other people and cars so I could not pass and I simply had to wait. All in all some nice efforts. In the end the legs still felt very very good. I only noticed I needed some salt in the end (I forgot my magnesium sticks against cramps and forget to put in some extra salt in my bottle). O yes and another learning: be sure to eat 'normal' food during the ride. The last 60km I only had some gels and my stomach started to protest (had the feeling I needed something "harder" in my stomach instead of that fluid stuff).
Next week a bit harder again at the La Philippe Gilbert!!!