Sunday, September 22, 2013

Back from holiday

Well. Got back from holiday. My fitness wasn't good anymore anyway, but now it's completely gone I guess. My weight went from 70 to 72. O well. In a week or two I will be back on 70 so no problem.

With respect to the fitness.....next two weeks will be 'to get used to the bike' again and by then I hope to have a good overview of -at least- the first 3 to 4 monthts of training. Including numbers like TSS, ATL and CTL with I would like to incorporate in my training schedule. Still looking for a good Excel though in which I can actually put in the numbers. Below in a way which I would not prefer to do it too much anymore :)

This week:
* Monday: 1.5h ride with a Trainerroad workout. Will be mostly in endurance and a few minutes in tempo mode
* Thursday: Endurance ride, at least 60km
* Saturday: Endurance ride, at least 80km

No comments:

Post a Comment