Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First ride again

First ride again since holiday. Weather was OK, a little bit of fog, but the roads were terrible. A lot of mud and dirt on it. Currently I set my FTP on 300, but I should put it down a bit to 290, because I have no form anymore after two long periods of non-riding. I aimed to ride at the high end of endurance so that is what I did. Here's the summary:

Time: 1:52
Km: 61
AVP: 221
NP: 233
IF: 0.778
TSS: 112.5
AV HR: 151 BPM

My HR is quite high for the intensity of the workout, but that's normal because I have no form. I once did a lactate treshold test (2 years ago) and it said my lactate treshold HR is at 150. At that time I did 250 watts. Two years later my FTP is 325 when I train (and I aim for 340 next season).

Meanwhile I am working on my trainingplan for end 2013/2014. I am constructing an Excel in which I put in different metrics like AVP,NP,TSS,CTL,ATL,TSB, etc. so I can simulate my schedule. I have contacted some other bloggers and they were so kind to send me their setups. Combining things I see from them and my own wishes / level of detail I am 'Excelling'. Once it is finished I will publish it so someone else can use it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment