Monday, September 30, 2013

Gooseshit


This weekend I’ve just done a small endurance ride with my brother. Numbers are (of course) not very impressive, but that’s normal with this kind of rides:

2h47m, 83km, AS 30.2 km/h, AH 131, IF 0.67, AP 181, NP 200, TSS 123

For some reason these rides feel hard to do. I feel my body is just not used to riding at a slower pace. Probably because it goes to fat burning mode.

Halfway our ride I almost got decapitated. When I looked up I could see why. A bunch of geese flew over us and (at least) one of them felt he had to drop something. I got to say that from that height it’s quite a ‘bang’. Good that I was wearing a helmet. Unfortunately the cap did not come out clean out of the wash.

Anyway. I’m making steps with my planning format although I still haven’t got exact raceday dates. End of this week I can put it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment