Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Some interval work back


I managed to do 4 workouts last week. 3 on the Kurt and one endurance ride outside.

In the three Kurt rides I focused on intervals slightly above 320 watts (107% FTP) for 6 minutes and 3 minutes in between. Last weeks or better months I did not do any interval work because of my cough, but last week I felt I had to give it a try again.

The first two workouts did not go that great to be honest. But practice makes perfect and the last workout I could feel some more strength in the legs and body to do the workouts properly. It gave a nice amount of work above FTP in my 1 hour workouts.

This week I am going for some sustained steady level SST / FTP work again, but I hope to do them outside.




In the table you can see the average watts per interval and the average HR.

 

Every interval my average HR goes up with approximately 3 beats per minute....

I have also ordered my Rotor Type S power2max and in an e-mail I got the reply that it will be sent this week. Should be fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment