Sunday, February 23, 2014

SST and SST

After my small testride last week I did 2x 20 min @ SS on Saturday evening on the Kurt. On Saturday afternoon I did the same but then outside. See below. First 300 watt average, second 289 average, which is OK.
 
 
On Sunday I wanted to do a nice endurance ride, but my saddle came loose after approx. 25 km. This really sucked because I lost some components of the seatpost/seat. On my way back I did find one piece back but I couldn't find a small screw. Now it becomes really bizar. When I took out the laundry from the washing machine I found the small screw which I lost!!! Now, that would mean that the screw must have fallen on my tire or wheel and was catapulled back into my backpockets!!! That is just really really bizar. But hey. You won't hear me complain.
 
When I came back I just took a shower and one hour later I stepped on the Kurt to do another hour so in total I did 110 TSS tpday. It is however a strange feeling doing two rides a day......
 
Next week a week with SST, SST and SST. And on Sunday my first trainingrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment