Monday, January 20, 2014

Cyclo-X tickets

After placement of the results of the powermeter survey the pageviews went up quite a lot. Thanks for reading my blog guys!
 
Last week was in the light of my everylasting cough, for which I will go and see the doctor Wednesday, a relaxing one again. On Wednesday I spent one hour on the Kurt for a one hour TR ride with an NP of 255 (TSS, 66). On Friday I went outside to get a ticket for the World Championship cyclocross in Hoogerheide (first weekend in February). People were very busy setting up tents for the sponsors, VIPs, and other people who want to drink and have the general fat stuff like sausages, hamburgers, etc (you probably know the smell and what it does to your stomach when you race and pass along those tents.....).
 
 
My guestimated NP was 230 watt for 1h.42 (TSS, 91). On Sunday I wanted to do a 100km ride, but it turned out to be a 127km ride because I got lost in the polders of Zeeland.......guestimated NP 210 with a TSS of 183 (4.07h ride). Last 30km I got hungry and when that happens AND you have wind in front you know it's not a nice feeling.....So, I just got off the Kurt (Monday) for a one hour recovery ride with NP of 215w and TSS of 47.
 
This week Tour of Sufferlandria is going to start, but my head says 'no', but my heart says 'yes'. Let's see what the doctor will say on Wednesday.......:(

No comments:

Post a Comment