Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bad start


Bad start of 2014. I have not been feeling too well last days and today my throat just really hurt. I wanted to do TR Darwin which are 4 10 minute intervals @95-99% FTP. The outcome can be predicted I guess....

When warming up I couldn't breathe properly. It felt like my throat was on fire. So after a minute or so trying to ride at around 300 watts I have it a day and just rode an hour at 200-210 watts so I didn't have to breathe in too deep nor fast and my throat didn't hurt that much. Basically a small fat burning exercise, but there was not much more I could do because of my throat. Hopefully I will soon get better so I can pick up where I left it.......

 
I also see that my heart rate is doing weird things. That is, the signal or something like that because my heart rate does not crazy (at least that is not what I feel...). Maybe I need a new battery in the strap....

No comments:

Post a Comment