Saturday, January 11, 2014

It doesn't go away

Last week has again been a bad week. My throat still hurts, or better said I have a really bad cough. I cough a lot and I get really tired from it. On Tuesday I tried to do Marion which were 3x12 min threshold power intervals at 95-99% FTP. I did them at 310 watt, 300 watt and the last one I did not feel good for the mentioned reason so the last one was endurance pace at 220 watt.
 
On Thurday I wanted to put out some intervals which are no problem normally, but now I just suffered. The first two went OK (320 watt), but the third I cracked so I decided to do the last interval submaximal (300 watt) which is OK. I just don't have power, that nasty cough just takes all the energy out of me. So on Saturday (today) I decided to do nothing and go for a long endurance ride tomorrow. Next week I will be starting with my training program again a week before I got the problems. I must not overdo it now otherwise I will have problems later on. I wanted to show a few screenshots of Golden Cheetah 3.0 which I have been using a few weeks (still have to download some more data to it), but unfortunately I need to install some other stuff on my other notebook so I can actually save a picture.......
 
To keep my moral I bought some new shoes though ;)


O. I have done a small survey on power meters here in the Netherlands. I will be analysing the results from that coming week. I will publish the results on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment