Sunday, October 27, 2013

Quiet

Last week has been rather quiet on my blog. I just did not have the chance to publish anything. This evening I wanted to put some graphs on, but for some reason my Garmin did not work. I mean I did see the rides on the Garmin, but when I connect it to my laptop it does not see the rides. Whereas the rides before the last 3 I can see.......strange.....

Anyway, since TR Ericsson I did do something. Wednesday I had a 1,5hour ride outside. At a endurance pace and I just wanted to get 'my head empty'. I estimated my TSS on 64. It were 46kms, 31.6km/h/ and average HR of 146.

On Saturday I had a 2.10h ride. Also endurance pace but since there was a lot of wind I did some low cadence, high gear sets. It really puts the stain on the muscles. I was riding without powermeter, so I just made sure my heart rate kept rather constant at an endurance range. Wind in the back I increased cadence at a lower gear. Av speed was 31km/h, 68km. I estimated my TSS at 114. When I came back the legs just felt really good. The other day (Sunday) it appeared that my back tire was flat (and that explains the feeling I had on the last part of the ride ;)

Saturday I did in mind with Sunday, because on Sunday I wanted to do another HOP. I had no problems with the HOP, and I feel I should be going to an other FTP level. But, not without testing of course, so that's for next week. The HOP TSS was 95, AP 247, NP 256, AV HR 142 (for HOP 147). 

We'll see what next weeks FTP will give. For sure the trainingschedule 2014 (70% version, 0.1).

I find it difficult to write about my workouts / ideas. I have lot in my head / ideas to write about, but too little time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment