Saturday, October 5, 2013

X-bike, but Rotor legs and an evening highlight

Yesterday I had time to go outside so I went for a quick ride , because in the evening I wanted to go and see the new Pinarello 2014 Dogma gamma. Because it had rained the road was wet so I decided to do a tour on my X-bike. Getting used to the X-bike setup is OK, since I sit more upright on it compared to my FP7.

This ride also made clear to me that I never want to ride without my Rotor Q-rings anymore. On my X-bike I have normal chainrings and after a season on Q-rings I could very much feel the difference. I had the feeling of just pushing the pedals in the air, with no feeling of really pushing the pedals hard. It was very strange. Whether (scientifically) proven (or not) to generate more power with the same amount of input, my Rotor's feel a lot better.

Since I have no power meter on my X-bike I had to make an estimate. I just did that based on what I felt like it was.

1h38m, 54km, AS 32.7 km/h, AH 153, IF 0.8, AP 220, NP 235, TSS 108
As said, in the evening I went to see the new Pinarello Dogma gamma for 2014 in Renesse.




There were a lot of very nice 'ladies' over there as you can see and I fancy this baby only not with the Dura-ace setup but with Campa Super Record. We'll see what Santa brings me this year ;)

Sunday will be an endurance (or tempo) trainingride with my friend Richard. I was working on my Trainingschedule in Excel, but I am still not happy with it. This week I am not going to publish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment